Paris City Tours by Day and Night
Paris City Tours by Day and Night, Paris Discovery Tours will provide you with an overview of the most spectacular and renowned historical sites of the city. It will help you to get your marks and make your plans for the following days. Your private, licensed driver-guide will pick you up at your hotel in a luxurious, air-conditioned Mercedes minivan, and will tailor your tour to your specific wishes and needs.
- After a brief introduction to the architecture of Paris to better appreciate the beauty of the city, you will start your journey at the geographical center of the city, the Opera Garnier (that inspired the “Phantom of the Opera”), drive to place Vendôme ( a jewel of architecture from the 17th century), the Palais Royal, and the Louvre (for an outside visit). You will then continue along the Seine River, passing by the Conciergerie (former seat of the Royal power), the Notre-Dame Cathedral (outside visit), the Hotel de Ville (Town Hall) and the Ile St Louis before arriving to one of the most interesting areas of Paris: the lively Marais district , historical home of the LGBT and jewish communities of Paris. Your guide will take you for a small walking tour along the rue des Francs Bourgeois with its spectacular 16th and 17th century mansions to the place des Vosges (first Royal square). Following your exploration of the Marais district, your party will then cross the Seine River to continue your journey on the Left Bank, delving into the Old Paris, the scholastic Paris with the Latin Quarter, that houses the Sorbonne University, as well as the Pantheon (resting place of the great men and women of France). Furthermore, you will see the Luxembourg Garden (a most spectacular park in Paris with the Original Statue of Liberty), the Church of St Sulpice, the Saint Germain district (home of many jazz musicians, writers and painters since the roaring twenties). It’s now time for lunch in a typical French restaurant or bistro (not included in the price – your guide will choose a place that will suit your expectations). After this culinary break, you will continue along the Seine, discovering the French Institute, the Orsay Museum (for an outside visit), the Concorde square (where the Guillotine took the life of the last King and Queen of Versailles). Following this, you will take a breathtaking drive up the Champs Elysées ( the most famous avenue in the world), swinging by the Grand Palais, the Invalides (which houses Napoleon’s tomb, outside visit), and culminating at the Arc de Triomphe. Of course, one can not visit Paris without paying tribute to the Iron Lady, so your guide will drive you to the Eiffel Tower where you will make a stop for photos. Finally, your guide will drive you to the mesmerizing village of Montmartre, home of so many iconic artists (such as Renoir, Picasso, Braque, Toulouse Lautrec, Gauguin, Van Gogh…). A small walking tour through the famous place du Tertre will allow you to discover its unique scenery, and finish in front of the eternal white Sacre Coeur basilica, the highest spot in Paris, for an inside visit. Your guide will then drive you back to drop you off at your hotel, at the end of your tour. This tour will definitely wake up your appetite for one of the most fascinating cities in the world.
DISCOVERY 4 HOURS
DISCOVERY 8 HOURS
PAY PER HOUR TOUR
- Lunch/Dinner and Tickets not included Extra charge for a pick up and/or a drop off outside Paris If you wish to have a private guided visit of any of the following monuments (Sainte Chapelle, Conciergerie, Invalides, the Arc De Triomphe or the Opéra Garnier) please inform us during the booking, in order to fit it into your schedule. Additional charge for entrance tickets
We are proud to be your favorite private tour company in Paris and France since 2013
- No stress, Customized tours with a driver guide dedicated to your well being.
- The tours are all yours: photo-stops, breaks at your convenience.
- Tour itinerary discussed with your guide.
- Lunch in accordance with your wishes.
- Comfortable, air-conditioned cars or mini-vans.
- On request, it is possible to book for 9 to 32 people